Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Cloud Support Engineer-SCD Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Cloud Support Engineer-SCD posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Amazon Bangalore Cloud Support Engineer-SCD 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS Cloud, Bash, Python, PowerShell can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: Cloud Support Engineer-SCD.
Job Code: 1257953.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that will span multiple AWS services.
- Troubleshoot application deployments, recreate customer issues, and build proof of concept applications.
- Dive deep to resolve problems at their root, looking for failure patterns and suggest fixes.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions depending on customer use cases.
- Leverage your extensive support experience to work with internal AWS teams on improving our services.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Experience with Linux or Windows system administration
- Experience with web-based services and applications, Apache, Tomcat etc.
- Detailed knowledge of networking protocols and troubleshooting: DNS, HTTP, SSL, TCP
- Experience operating and troubleshooting email services and SMTP
- Understanding of Software Defined Storage (SDS) and Content Delivery Networks
- Good knowledge of storage protocols: iSCSI, NFS, CIFS, SMB
- Experience troubleshooting file system, block and object storage
- Knowledge of large-scale storage architectures and backup/DR strategies
- Experience troubleshooting file system, block, and object storage
- Understanding of Content Delivery Networks
- Understanding of streaming video (H264, MP4, WEBM, HLS, Smooth Streaming)
- Experience working with REST API based services
- Knowledge of client/server and distributed systems/AWS Cloud architecture patterns
- Experience scripting (i.e. bash, Python, PowerShell etc.) would be an added advantage
- Exposure to various AWS services would be an added advantage
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies on a daily basis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service experience/strong customer focus
- Strong multi-tasking skills