S&P Global Hyderabad Lead Database Administrator Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Lead Database Administrator posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Lead Database Administrator 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in MySQL, SOLR, Hadoop, Vertica, MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead Database Administrator.
Job Code: 277712.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a Lead Database Administrator you will Enhance Support, Administer, Manage, and Tune multi-terabyte Database Systems that will enable S&P Capital IQ to ingest, manage, process and serve-up Market Data Products (CreditPro, CreditModel & PD Model) as well as our highly transactional and dynamic web based CIQ Platform & Credit Solutions Portal.
- Own the delivery of small to medium size projects where you will drive\contribute directly as an individual and take help of few others in the team.
- Lead key database releases for Dev, QA, Alpha, Production and DR as part of the overall SDLC.
- In-depth knowledge of database administration/management processes and strategies.
- Solve complex, non-routine problems and determine the best solution through cost/benefit analysis.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- Work with other teams as a lead and frequently interact with functional peer groups.
- Work with IT Service Management and other groups and make sure that all events, incidents and problems are resolved as per the SLA.
- Lead or participate in initiatives in analyzing database resources for optimum configuration, performance and storage architecture information and provide enhancements and recommendations as needed.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying and evaluating databases and developing procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Provide high level support around production performance of software and codes in relation to the database/product
- Excellent Oracle hands on experience (Experience with additional data platforms like MySQL, SOLR, Hadoop, Vertica, MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL is a huge Plus).
- Extensive experience with database support, administration, performance tuning, architecture, scalability, and stability and database monitoring.
- Robust Experience with Golden Gate, RAC, EXADATA, ZDS (RMAN) appliance and Data Guard is a must.
- Good knowledge on PL/SQL, Shell Scripting or any other scripting or programming language is a must.
- Knowledge on Informatica is a plus.
- Work on Complex significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.