Deloitte US GLS India Kolkata Full Stack Developer Posts | Graduate in Engineering/MCA | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under Deloitte Kolkata Full Stack Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Core java, PostgreSQL, GIT, Linux, Kibana, Elasticsearch, and JIRA can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 51702.
Education Qualification: Graduate in Engineering/MCA.
Experience Level: 3 to 8 years.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Drive clarification of requirements for reports
- Integrate business specific needs from a technical solution design perspective and delivers effort estimates for those solutions
- Contribute to the development of the Functional Specs from a technical design perspective
- Develop reports/visualizations based on technical solution design
- Perform Prototyping and POC in support of requirements definition or technical design questions
- Execute Unit Test, defect resolution and hyper care
- Graduate in Engineering in Computer Studies/IT or equivalent from a recognized university/ MCA
- Required 3-8 years IT experience with skills such as Java, Core java, PostgreSQL, GIT, Linux, Kibana, Elasticsearch, JIRA - Incident management, ReactJS, Spring Boot, Microservices, NodeJS
- At least has developed an information systems; designed, developed and installed/ implemented software/ERP solutions with above technical skill set
- At least carried out one assignment of deploying and maintaining large integrated platforms / ERP System in Government Sector /PSUs /Government Bodies /Autonomous Bodies / Local Bodies with complete Software cycle being successfully rolled out and implemented. UAT and Go-Live Certificate to be annexed in proposal
- Certification in software application platforms proposed for the project will be an added advantage
- Fluent in Hindi and English with good communication skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.