S&P Global Hyderabad Python Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Python posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer II - Python.
Job Code: 268942.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Work with key stakeholders to develop system architectures, API specifications, implementation requirements, and complexity estimates
- Test assumptions through instrumentation and prototyping/POC
- Promote ongoing technical development through code reviews, knowledge sharing, and mentorship
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 3 years of direct experience developing SaaS applications within a team
- Thoughtful and efficient communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience developing SaaS application backends and APIs using a variety of tools
- Experience turning abstract business requirements into concrete technical plans
- Experience working across many stages of the software development lifecycle
- Sound reasoning about the behavior and performance of loosely-coupled systems
- Proficiency with algorithms (including time and space complexity analysis), data structures, and software architecture
- At least one domain of demonstrable technical depth
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.