Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Bangalore Angular Developer Posts | Bachelor's of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS careers India announces job vacancies for Angular Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under TCS Bangalore Hiring Angular Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Angularjs, HTML, Informatica, J2EE, Java, React, Spring Boot can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Angular Developer.
Job Code: 218215.
Education Qualification: Bachelors of Engineering.
Experience Level: 3 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Should have total of 3-7 yrs total IT experience with strong experience in Design
- Proficient in JAVA, J2EE, Angular, React JS, HTML, Microservices, Spring and Springboot
- Development, Implementation, Troubleshooting of JAVA / J2EE based application using Oracle - Pl Sql and Informatica
- Should have worked on Unit Testing using Jenkins (any other CI / CD tool)
- Should be able design more efficient solutions,
- Develop and deliver solid, scalable, robust solutions keeping the design in-line with existing standard framework
- Should be self-motivated and be able to work independently and demonstrate accountability and ownership over and above assigned tasks
- Strong analytical and logical thought process to be able to independently drive and influence positive changes
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently, perform multiple tasks and take decisions where necessary, under minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills
- Flexible in work timings
- Experience in methodologies like Agile/Scrum, DevSecOps
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role:
- Designs application components to meet the requirements and ensure the documentation for the component design remains up to date
- Develops source code, including comments/description, for all the software components in accordance with detailed specification
- Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated testing according to the test plan defined. Test findings must be resolved/closed
- Responsible for improved code quality and code review.
- Successful delivery against commitments and deadlines
- Promotes and supports standardization and continuous improvement.
- Angularjs | HTML | Informatica | J2EE | Java | React | Spring Boot | Angular JS | PLSQL | React JS
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.