Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) Kolkata AI-ML Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/B.Sc | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS India announces job vacancies for Developer posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under TCS Kolkata Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Developer (AI-ML Developer).
Job Code: 161963.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/B.Sc.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in AI and ML development for integrating various marketing applications. Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rule-based models, deep learning
- Design and development of robust algorithms and techniques using image analytics, computer vision, and machine learning
- Be responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of algorithms and Models.
- Design, implementation, and deployment of technical prototypes from research ideas for industry-relevant uses cases targeting enterprise associates.
- Strong background in one or more of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Pattern Recognition, Natural Language
- Experience in machine learning/text mining tools and techniques such as clustering/ classification/ decision trees, support vector machine, k-NN, Naive Bayes, Random Forests, etc.
- Programming, Deep Learning, DNNs, Large scale Data Mining
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java, and R.
- Proficient NLP Skills over Feature Extraction, Topic modeling (Semantic analysis), Sentiment Analysis, Text Classification Problems.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn and pandas)
Good To Have:
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Hands-on experience in latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.