Tech Mahindra Chennai Associate Tech Specialist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra careers India announces job vacancies for Associate Tech Specialist posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Tech Mahindra Chennai Hiring Associate Tech Specialist 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ANGULARJS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate Tech Specialist.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 15 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develops software to deliver user stories that contribute to a valuable working software product.
- Develops unit tests with working software, to confirm software functionality conformance to functional and non functional requirements.
- Reviews continuous integration deployment package status and fix failures.
- Document the product features and review with PDO organization
- Work with the Release management team and ensure all the artifacts are reviewed and packaged
- Identify test data requirements for functional, system and integration testing
- Actively participates in the Functional Testing Phase and UAT phase of the project.
- Facilitates Acceptance and sign off process for deliverables
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Tech Mahindra career portal and login in to apply.