TeraData India Private Limited Mumbai Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
TeraData India Private Limited, leading Business Analytics, Hybrid Cloud & Consulting service provider.
In the latest job announcement, TeraData announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under TeraData Mumbai Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in SQL, Oracle, Sybase, and MS SQL Server can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 217036.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Mumbai/Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong in Teradata ETL architecture & SQL development.
- Independently analyze, develop, test & execute assigned modules with ownership attitude.
- Sr. Developer at an Individual contributor level.
- Working knowledge of CTRL-M scheduler.
- Good communication skills & able to explain status/ issues/ technical aspects of assigned tasks & deliverables to internal & external stakeholders.
- Team Player.
- Demonstrated analytical, technical, and communication capabilities.
- Very good Knowledge of SQL programming; preferably Teradata SQL, however knowledge of Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server or other RDBMS systems will also be considered.
- An understanding of Financial Reporting and/or Financial Concepts
- Ability to prioritize assignments, handles shifting deadlines, and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Previous experience using ETL tools such as DataStage or Informatica is plus.
- Previous experience using BI tools such as Business Object, MicroStrategy or Microsoft BI is plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experienced in customer interfacing and communications.
- Good understanding of Problem/incident investigations, resolutions & processes.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TeraData career portal and login in to apply.