Oracle India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle announces job vacancies for Senior Java Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Oracle Hyderabad Senior Java Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, and SQL database can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Java Developer.
Job Code: 210126.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 10+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will work closely with other development teams, testing/automation teams, product management, and UX to define and implement a new product offering while ensuring the continued functionality of the existing ERP system
- Independently/Jointly investigate, present options, review and implement completely new functionality OR re-architect an existing solution to meet growing needs.
- Implement solutions that includes database schema, business logic, and some presentation layer work.
- Use existing methods and best practices in software industry to create features and platforms with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency, and scalability.
- Analyze potential customer workflows and scenarios, investigate and reproduce customer-reported issues and resolve them as per defined service level agreements.
- Validate and certify peer engineers work to achieve high-quality product.
- Preparing test plans and coding Unit, Functional, Performance and Scalability tests.
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience with a proven track record of making technical decisions
- 5+ years of experience with Java (C# or similar will also be considered)
- 5+ years of SQL database experience
- Intimate working understanding of modern web applications from database to browser
- Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Oracle career portal and login in to apply.