Virtusa Pune Consultant Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Virtusa India Pvt Ltd is an American information technology services company that offers IT consulting, business consulting, application development, product development, legacy asset management services to large enterprises and software vendors.
In the latest job announcement, Virtusa India announces job vacancies for Consultant posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Virtusa Pune Consultant 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Relational SQL and NoSQL databases can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Consultant.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
Skill Big Data Developer.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required.
- Preferred Master’s degree in computer science, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience.
- 3+ years of experience of similar hands on software development building Data platforms with the following tools and technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, Data pipeline/workflow management tools.
- MUST have experience with Java Expert in Big Data querying tools, e.g. Hive and Impala.
- Experience working with and extracting value from large, disconnected and/or unstructured datasets.
- Demonstrated ability to build processes that support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- The candidate is expected to be dynamic, flexible with a high energy level as this is a demanding and rapidly changing environment.
- Thoroughness and organization is expected, as well as sound judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to project manage and work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in Equities Trading Flows will be a plus.