VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Automation Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware careers India announces job vacancies for Automation Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Hiring Automation Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Selenium/Java/Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Automation Engineer.
Job Code: R2112639.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Your extensive experience in test automation framework development with Selenium/Java/Python or other scripting languages will come handy in creating new and maintaining test automation frameworks and scripts.
- You will utilize your API and REST knowledge to automate micro-services across different systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and service cloud with good understanding of salesforce applications like Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ), CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
- Use BDD methodology to break down high level business use cases into achievable/traceable/executable automation test cases.
- Integrate automated test suites using CI/CD with Jenkins.
- Knowledge of SQL/SOQL
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured automation test strategy, test scenarios, test plans and end-to-end test scripts around across multiple system.
- Effectively utilize Code and Test management tools.
- Test Automation framework development experience from scratch with Selenium with Java/Python or any other scripting language for specifically SFDC platform.
- API Test frameworks like Rest Assured / Karate
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration
- Knowledge of Tableau CRM
- Exposure to BDD style of Test Development
- Responsible for sharing daily and weekly automation updates and test results with project teams.
- Create and execute automation scripts (using Java and Selenium WebDriver) and API testing (using REST assured)
- QA team is spread across geos, and hence you will need to work with colleagues remotely – both full time employees and contingent workforce
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.