VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore DevOps Python Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware careers India announces job vacancies for DevOps Python Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Hiring DevOps Python Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure, Google Cloud, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Python Engineer.
Job Code: R2112814.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Proficient in Git and GitOps constructs
- Proficiency in modern software architecture using CI/CD, Infrastructure-as-Code, containers, and other DevOps techniques.
- Experience in Building and Supporting Infrastructure Automation libraries (preferably, Python)
- Experience in Build Systems (Gitlab CI, Terraform, Makefile, Jenkins, and/or Concourse)
- Experience with Docker and Container Workflows
- Deep Understanding of one or more of the key areas of the solution like Kubernetes, Distributed Computing, Networking, Storage, Virtualization, Cloud, SaaS, Microservices, or DevOps
- Experience in developing services on a Cloud Platform (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS), but plus for AWS in particular– IAM, VPC, S3, EC2, RDS
- General Experience in developing of web service-based projects in Java, Scala, Go, C#, NodeJS, etc.
- Knowledgeable in the Art of API Design
- Strong Skills in algorithm design and problem-solving
- Excellent written communication
- Familiarity in security aspects of Cloud SaaS solutions, accounting for the design and long-term governance Product
- Development experience using RESTful APIs, horizontal scalability, micro services, high availability principles.
- Experience working with container deployment and orchestration technologies at scale with strong knowledge of the fundamentals to include service discovery, deployments, monitoring, scheduling, load balancing.
- Proficiency and experience with VMware Products, like VMware Cloud on AWS, vSphere, vSAN, NSX is a plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.