VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Java Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java and Spring framework can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Job Code: R2300406.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and write highly scalable, resilient, maintainable and extensible code with automated tests
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a full stack Scrum team
- Work primarily on the Java backend with an opportunity for full stack work
- Collaborate with UI engineers to ensure that backend and frontend are designed holistically, integrate smoothly, and provide superior user experience.
- Collaborate with other technologists, product management, Global Support Services and other stakeholders to ensure timely high-quality VMware Cloud Director releases.
- Conduct code reviews
- Participate in all team scrum ceremonies and team wide forums
- Provide feedback and improve technical documents
- Participate in meetings to resolve customer issues with significant impact.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent technical training
- 4+ years of commercial software development
- Excellent coding skills in Java and Spring framework
- Significant experience working with SQL and relational databases
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated ability to: A) Become a subject matter expert in a particular area or domain B) Work independently but know when to engage with senior technical team members
- Large scale web-enabled distributed systems
- Server-side Java technologies such as Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Working knowledge of Networking services (NAT, FW, DNS, DHCP, etc.) or networking virtualization
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.