VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Senior DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Senior DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Senior DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, AWS/vSphere can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior DevOps Engineer, Blockchain.
Job Code: R2019597.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design efficient and scalable delivery systems for VMware blockchain service.
- Design and write specifications related to workflows in cloud-based management systems to enable the product to be continuously integrated with technologies such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, AWS.
- Develop tools and test frameworks for our Blockchain Product.
- Work with various ecosystems teams in VMware to support and manage SaaS solutions VMware blockchain offers.
- Strong Python or equivalent scripting language experience.
- Strong networking knowledge, vSphere networking stack knowledge desired.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/vSphere)
- Exposure to Continuous Development Tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
- Exposure to configuration management systems such as Ansible
- Knowledge of resource monitoring systems
- Ability to scope and estimate
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Who you are:
- Self-Starter – Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong collaboration skills with a “Team First” mentality.
- Technical engineering excellence, innovation in everything you do.
- “Growth” mindset in tackle problems and creating great solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years experience in an equivalent role
- MS/BS in CS/EE or equivalent