VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Pune Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under VMware Pune Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in HTML5 ExtJS, Angular.js, Reactjs, Ember.js, Backbone, etc can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer( Member of Technical Staff - UI ).
Job Code: R2008282.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Collaborate with project team members and cross-functional product teams to design and implement the identity capabilities for VMware services.
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery.
- Push the envelope in adopting new technologies, best design practices to ensure our products are the best in usability.
- Develop complex, highly available, distributed, cloud-based solutions, and maintain its high level of quality software.
- Challenge you to walk in a different path and to deliver quickly while maintaining high quality.
- Engineer highly resilient systems and be responsible for the availability and scalability of the service.
- Provide technical leadership to team members and be a team player.
- Lead design and code reviews with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion.
- You will deliver identity platform capabilities in an agile fashion while maintaining high software engineering practices.
- You will work directly with peer R&D groups, IT teams, and Business Operations teams to align on the needs of the products and operations.
- Mentor and coach engineers and seek an opportunity to bring in continuous improvements to implement front-end best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in developing distributed, multi-tier enterprise applications, APIs.
- Fully participated as a technical lead in several major product development cycles.
- Solid background in design, OOP, object, and data modeling.
- Proficiency in the development of single page applications using client side frameworks like HTML5 ExtJS, Angular.js, Reactjs, Ember.js, Backbone, etc.
- Experience in the design and implementation of service interface and public APIs.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Virtualization technologies, centralized networking, security management are all big plus.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in cloud management system design is a plus.