Wipro Limited Chennai Analyst Programmer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA | Apply Now
Wipro Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services Corporation.
In the latest job announcement, Wipro careers India announces job vacancies for Analyst Programmer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Wipro Chennai Hiring Analyst Programmer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, SAS program can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Analyst Programmer.
Job Code: 2794261.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Proficient in SQL and SAS program (or in JCL /DB2).
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors. Able to create Analysis and Test Plan based on requirement.
- Can independently work and lead Client for Batch Delivery.
- Having any past Alight/Aon/Wipro experience will add advantage Able to write SQL Queries and SAS program.
- Performs test planning for simple to medium difficulty projects
- Health or Retirement Domain experience will give additional advantage
- Perform Unit/ Integration Test own program / code
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors
- Performs system analysis for low to medium difficulty projects. Advanced DB2 Relational Database and Data Model skills, writing advanced queries
- Understanding data flows, data processing, and common data stores
- Deep SAS Programming skills with advanced SAS functions
- Deep JCL/Mainframe knowledge
- Able to translate typical client requirements and legislation into system specifications analysis with in conjunction with TBA team
- Reviews Analysis documentation updates made by team and evaluates the results of configuration and test execution
- Advanced knowledge of batch-related proprietary software products and system utilities
- Advanced debugging skills to resolve system defects and errors
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, written and listening ability). Being part of the solution and influence the team towards achieving the same.
- Work with global teams efficiently and have the relevant task information flowing through all communication channels within firm.
- Proficient knowledge on at least one Domain Solution.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Wipro career portal and login in to apply.