Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Quality Assurance Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Quality Assurance Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon India Hyderabad Quality Assurance Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Testing, Java, C#, Python, or Perl can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Quality Assurance Engineer.
Job Code: 1180645.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Experience in manual testing.
- Experience in automation testing.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C#, and knowledge of Python or Perl.
- 3+ years of experience as a developer or SDET.
- Expert knowledge of QA concepts and methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools.
- Success driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements, and testing.
- Appreciation for continuous deployment and DevOps.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Experience in any of the following will be beneficial: Ecommerce, Cloud-based deployment and operation and Service-oriented architectures.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and processes.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of internationalization and localization processes, tools and technology.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.