Bosch Bangalore Rural Software Tester | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
In the latest job notification, Robert Bosch India announces job vacancies for Software Tester with work location in Bangalore Rural.
Under Bosch Bangalore Software Tester 2022 Jobs, candidates completed a B.E/B.Tech in a relevant subject, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Tester.
Education Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Automotive / Electrical / Instrumentation.
Experience: 3 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hosur Rd, Bangalore Rural.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Understand System & SW requirements.
- Convert requirements into test cases and test cases into test scripts
- Execute Test cases manually and analyze the results
- Develop Automation scripts, Execute test scripts in HIL system, analyze test results and prepare detailed report.
- Contribute to technical discussions and error analysis
- Setup dSpace HiL environment for testing activity.
- Flash and Execute Communication Tests.
- Knowledge of SW development life cycle, configuration management, change management and quality processes & IBM CLMA.
- Good Knowledge in Motor control System and SW Testing.
- Good Knowledge of PMSM, BLDC motors control.
- Good knowledge of Test case analysis & Test result analysis.
- Good Understanding of Dspace & Vector HIL systems.
- Good Understanding of Matlab/ Simulink and S-function implementation.
- Excellent skills in scripting (ex: Python, CAPL, etc)
- Experience in using test automation tools (ex: Automation Desk, ECU-TEST, etc)
- Excellent skills in identifying & debugging hardware & software issues
- Functional testing of Control embedded systems
- Experience with SiL, MiL and HiL testing (both manual and automated) (Added advantage)
- Functional testing knowledge of various automotive and powertrain systems
- Knowledge of communication protocols and diagnostic services (ex: CAN, LIN, UDS etc)
- Experience in Vector SW CANoe, CANape / Dspace SW Configuration Desk, Control desk tools.
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills with innovative mindset
- Good written and verbal communication
- Team player
- Should be ready to work from office
- Work experience in Automotive Domain