Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore Senior Network Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for Senior Network Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Capgemini Bangalore Senior Network Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in routers, switches, firewalls, IPS, and load balancers can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Network Engineer.
Job Code: 1603483.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Ensure smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability
- Management of routers, switches, firewalls, IPS, load balancers etc.
- Planning and implementing network configuration changes.
- Troubleshooting with clients, joining conference calls with engineers, users and clients around the world.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures and resources, configuring Firewalls and IPS.
- Recognizes issues by identifying thresholds, reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing existing landscape, anticipating requirements.
- Evaluate, upgrade and support network infrastructure (patch and maintenance)
- Resolve complex problems
- Monitor and analyse network traffic
- Develop and upgrade existing network documentation
- Conduct Network vulnerability remediations
- Escalate incidents to higher tiers.
- 24x7x4 on-call service rota.
- At least 1 years of managing large scale networks.
- 3 years IT network infrastructure delivery experience.
- Experience with Cisco network devices.
- Experienced hands-on Linux knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with Layer2/Layer3 network technologies.
- Hands-on experience with IPS/IDS networking solutions.
- Experience in Data Centre operations is welcome.
- Knowledge of the following vendors Cisco, Check Point, Forcepoint (Stonesoft), Juniper, FireMon, Solarwinds, etc.
- Network certification in any of paths offered by Cisco (CCNA preferred).
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of firewall and security tools and architecture.
- Very good troubleshooting skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools.
- English - very good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have ability to self-manage tasks and deliverables on assigned projects
- Ability to work as part of a global network team.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.