CGI Hyderabad Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under CGI Hyderabad Full Stack Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: J0223-0773.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 9 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature, which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Involves in thorough review of the artefacts developed by the team.
- Leads from the front, resolves any impediments the team runs into
- Make design and technical decisions for Java projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance
- Strong on writing complex queries and undegrading PL/SQL code
- 2-6 years Hands on Experience with software design and web programming, developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Hands on experience in Advanced programming languages such as Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX.
- Hands on experience working with Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere application servers
- Possess sound Knowledge in back end tools such as Oracle, Mysql, DB2
- 3+ years managing CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Gitlab, in multiple product and service environment.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Knowledge of micros services is added advantage
- Mentoring junior and perform code reviews
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Usage of coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
- Strong expertise with SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on expertise on building interfaces
- Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have working experience on Jasper reports
- Java Swing
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with CGI career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.