CGI Pune Network Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI announces job vacancies for Network Analyst posts, with work location in Pune.
Under CGI Pune Network Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Network, Network Administration, Network Security can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Analyst – Unified Communications & Monitoring - l2.
Job Code: J0922-2542.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
Specific skills required:
- Responsible for ensuring the maximum possible service availability and performance
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and supporting UC Applications (such as WebEx, Expressway, Contact center, Video Conferencing).
- Have Good understanding of Cisco UC call routing, Call Admission Control, and QoS in a global environment.
- Work closely with Network domain teams to derive requirements, build and test automation solutions and scripts as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities and suggest solutions for increased automation and reliability following industry best practices.
- Configure/Troubleshoot Cisco voice gateway routers including both switched and SIP/PSTN connectivity.
- Ensure stability, reliability and support of LAN/WAN & Wireless connectivity, Support internal network connectivity of router, switch, WLC’s and access points.
- Have basic understanding of firewalls and network security.
- Work with vendors (ISPs, network equipment providers) as necessary to resolve issues
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis, Provide advanced technical remote support on network connectivity issues of equipment
- Work on Incidents, Service requests, Changes and Problem cases
- Work with internal teams to design and prepare networking diagrams for new site or upgraded site installations
- Knowledge of ITIL Process is a must
Role and responsibilities:
- Supporting the company Enterprise Network infrastructure and its monitoring tools requirement
- Provide quick response and resolutions for network issues
- Be part of service owner, act as escalation point for Network related incidents
- Proactively involved in service improvement and problem management
- Be part of project resource Involve in design and project implementation
- Time zone support & work across boundaries
- Network Administration
- Network Management
- Network Security
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with CGI career portal and login in to apply.