ITC Infotech Bangalore Azure Data Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
ITC Infotech is a specialized global full service IT consulting & outsourcing solutions provider.
In the latest job announcement, ITC Infotech announces job vacancies for Azure Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under ITC Infotech Bangalore Azure Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure Databricks and T-SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Data Engineer.
Job Code: 38745.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 3-5 years of experience in software programming and/or data warehousing (star schema/dimensional model/SCDs), in an Agile Scrum environment
- Strong experience with Azure Databricks and T-SQL, and familiarity with Synapse is required
- Databricks ETL development in Spark 2+ years
- Datawarehouse development (star schema/dimensional model/SCDs) – 2 years
Must be proficient in:
- Multi-dimensional modeling experience, in particular design of snowflake and star schema models based on business domain definitions
- ETL process design including techniques for addressing slowly-changing dimensions, differential fact-journaling (i.e. storage optimization for fact data), semi-additive measures and related concerns, and rolldown distributions
- Entity-Relationship (“ER”) modeling techniques and in T-SQL, SQL query optimization, OLAP optimization
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail as well as the ability to see the big picture
- Strong knowledge of project tracking software like Jira
- Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve issues that may affect delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization
- Experience working with a distributed team
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with ITC Infotech career portal and login in to apply.