Micro Focus Bangalore Java Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus India announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 1 to 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Use-case identification: Understand the requirement and formulate customer use cases that can be used as reference during the implementation and testing of the features.
- Engineering Requirement gathering: Analyse the customer requirement and come up with engineering requirements.
- Architecture and Design: Based on the requirement and use cases, come up with Architecture and Design to meet the customer expectation.
- Process adherence and Deliverable ownership: Make sure to follow the required development process at all stages and deliver on the committed time. Take the responsibility to develop a high-quality product.
- Customer support: Analyze customer requirements and provide the solution in a timely manner. Proactively look for improvement areas in the product.
- Technical expertise: Develop excellent knowledge about the domain, overall product, deployment scenarios. Keep upto date with technologies and development tools.
Skills and Experience Required:
- BE/BTech in Electronics/Communication/Computer Engineering with 1 to 4 years of experience in software development.
- Should have 1+ years of experience in Java
- Should have good understanding of HTTP, OAuth, OpenID connect, SAML, NGINX, Tomcat and REST APIs.
- Be able to read Python code and integrate with server components written in Python.
- Good understanding of containerization is an added advantage.
- Should have ability to work with GIT or other Distributed Version Control Systems (DVCS)
Behavioral Competencies required:
- Willingness to own and be accountable for subjects within scope of role and key responsibilities
- Energetic and passionate about being successful and willing to adopt new ideas/technologies
- Personable – able to get on with many different types of people and organization. With ability to build excellent, meaningful relationships which are based on trust and respect.
- High integrity – makes and keeps commitments
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail, self-motivated, creative and flexible.
- A good problem solver. Ability to identify key issues and barriers to success, then resolve them.
- Open to new ideas and new methods
- Should be able to adhere to Software development processes set for the team and be able to suggest improvements.
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
- Be able to influence the team members to innovate and improve the product capabilities.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.