Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Chennai Associate Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Cognizant Chennai Associate 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .Net Core, .Net Framework, ASP.NET can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 00048810697.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Business / Customer:
- Perform SOP activities with business impact understanding of customer environment and contribute to improve SOPs.
- Adherence to customer security and compliance requirements.
- Implementation of approved change requests in line with customer change management process.
- Responsible for incident life cycle following ITIL / BIC frame work as applicable.
- Adherence to customer communication etiquette.
- Ensure stated productivity requirements are met for the engagement.
Project / Process:
- Review CSAT feedback and ensure timely implementation of corrective actions.
- Participate in Critsit process to resolve the incident in a timely manner.
- Log and triage incidents.
- Coordinate with resolver groups, vendors/carriers.
- Troubleshoot the escalated incident / problem and refer / escalate (functional and hierarchical) to the right groups (Vendors / Level 3 ).
- Provide inputs to FAQ database / KR / contribute towards updating knowledge articles.
- Contribution to continuous service improvement plans (CSI).
- Responsible to develop induction documents in consultation with relevant stakeholders for the project and ensure successful completion of induction process for new joiners.
- Effective floor Management.
People / Team:
- Continually assess skill level and provide intervention assistance.
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Encourage team individuals to participate in organization innovation programs.
- Act as a buddy for new hires.
- Makes recommendations on R&R for team / individual achievement.
- Makes recommendations to team lead on team’s performance rating.
- Ensure team contributes and participates in all organizational technology events and knowledge sharing forums.
- Adherence to Organizational policies and processes (including Cognizant’s security policies, LP, timelines etc).
- Participate in recruitment drives.
- Fill the activities, Efforts and ticket details in Applens application without any delay.
- Submit the timesheet on every Friday without any delay.
- .Net Core
- .Net Framework
Good To Have Skills:
- ASP.NET MVC
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.