Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Chennai Database Engineer Posts | Bachelor's in Engineering/Technology | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant announces job vacancies for Database Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Cognizant Chennai Database Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Cosmos DB, SQL Server, and MongoDB can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
**Check All Cognizant Openings**
Job Designation: Database Engineer Associate.
Job Code: 00053902301.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's in Engineering/Technology.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Understand the functional/ non functional requirements gathered from the stakeholders (Architect Product Manager Product Lead Client) for enhancement.
- Participate in cross functional meetings to review Product Marketing Requirements and Functional Requirements and create clarification list to resolve ambiguities.
- Conduct feasibility study to understand the impact of the requirements on the existing product.
- Provide inputs to the development lead on the estimations.
- Understand new / complex product requirements (functional and non functional).
- Create a low level design document (which captures class level diagram and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high level design.
- Seek review inputs from the Architect and incorporate the same.
Product Design and Development:
- Create POCs to identify the feasibility of new technologies/ products and share the findings with the architecture team for new products.
- Provide strategic technical direction for product research design analysis testing process improvement and complex troubleshooting for critical and large projects.
- Create high level software design (HLSD) documents under the guidance of Architects.
- Establish design standards and deliver solutions which meets product's functional and non functional requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Participate in architecture / code reviews and eliminate implementation problems early in development cycle.
- Create/ review of low level design document for product enhancement.
- Seek review inputs from the product lead.
- Build code as per the design document if required.
- Provide technical guidance to the team to resolve complex technical issues.
- Create requirement traceability matrix and review test cases coding standards testing defects.
- Identify ways to improve or reduce the defects.
- Support the client in user acceptance testing if required.
- Review Test Cases / Test Plan.
- Conduct Integration testing and resolve defects/bugs during QA Testing Alpha Release Beta Release Post Release patches.
Product Training and Documentation:
- Provide inputs to technical publications and review documentation of key features as warranted.
Product Sign Offs:
- Resolve existing issues.
- Gather users feedback from the client and identify ways to enhance the usability.
- Provide inputs on the status of the module development to the development lead.
- Mentor Software Engineers and conduct one on one sessions to coach team members.
- Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
- Conduct performance appraisal for team members.
- Cosmos DB
- SQL Server
- Payer Products
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.