Cyient Ltd Hyderabad Automation Testing Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments of engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient announces job vacancies for Automation Testing Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cyient Hyderabad Automation Testing Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in API Testing, Appium, Eclipse IDE, Selenium Webdriver, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Automation Testing Engineer.
Job Code: JR-034975.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 4+ years of experience in Appium mobile automation.
- Mobile SDET is expected to demonstrate Mobile App Automation using Appium, Selenium, Java, Maven.
- Mobile Automation execution on cloud infrastructure like Sauce Labs, browser stack.
- Must have strong Mobile manual testing experience on IOS and Android apps.
- Experience working on X code- IOS, Android SDK, Browser stack, Sauce labs, Appium.
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Experience working on Java programming language.
- Experience in working with Page Object Model design pattern.
- Experience working on TestNG, Maven, Git and Jenkins.
- Experience in Android adb and iOS commands.
- Perform mobile automation feasibility analysis of assigned test cases.
- Sound understanding of Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience in working with Any IDE tools such as Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA.
- Hands-on working experience in SQL.
- Develop automated test scripts to maximize efficiency using in house Appium Framework.
- Writing automated tests script for new features and maintaining existing test scripts.
- Experience in debugging automated scripts.
- Maintain various reports to track Mobile automation coverage for projects.
- Present Daily/Weekly Status report to QA Lead.
- Coordinate with the Manual Testing team to understand Test cases to automate.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to troubleshoot errors, fix issues in scripts, apply version control for scripts.
- Must possess sound understandings of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Testing concepts.
- Ability to design & execute Test Cases adopting black box testing techniques.
- Hands-on experience in analyzing Functional requirements & identifying business critical scenarios.
- Hands-on working experience in System, System Integration, Regression, Sanity and UAT Testing.
- Ability to identify impacted functional areas due to defect fixes, enhancements and functional changes.
- Working experience in web services testing using SOAP UI, Postman.
- Ability to interpret, produce and maintain RTM from a Testing perspective.
- Hands-on experience in any Defect Management tool – HP ALM, JIRA, or Bugzilla.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working for a product-based company.
Skills & Experience:
- API Testing, Appium, Eclipse IDE, Selenium Webdriver, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Test Case Design
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cyient career portal and login in to apply.