DXC Technology Bangalore Network Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for Network Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Network Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Datacenter LAN Management, L1 network Support can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Engineer.
Job Code: 51304970.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1.5 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for handling Incident Management
- Experience in Datacenter LAN Management
- Minimum of 1.5 year experience in L1 network Support. Proven ability in learning and upgrading new technologies/technical skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Good communication skills
- Good understanding (of L1/L2 Level) of Switching & routing protocols, and products like: HP/Nexus Switches, F5 Load Balancers, DWDM and IPAM.
- Analyze/solve application-related problems - Use advanced network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve application-related problems within large geographically dispersed networks as needed.
- Analyze/solve layer 1/2/3 problems - Perform troubleshooting techniques to analyze/solve problems - Perform fundamental network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve Layer 1, Layer 2, and Layer 3 problems within large geographically dispersed networks.
- Analyze/solve protocol routing problems - Use advanced network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve protocol routing problems within large geographically dispersed.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification is desired.
- Provide clear and unambiguous communication forums and channels across all shifts and staff to ensure all subject matter is relayed in a timely manner and when required that it is acted upon conscientiously and in the framework expected.
- Update daily reports and checklists as defined
- Contribute towards the preparation of Service Delivery Reviews
- Ensure complete documentation of all activities undertaken with respect to the ticket in the case log of the service/Incident management tool
- Help in preparing process and ITIL documents needed for the delivery
- Incident Life Cycle Coordination
- Keep track and update status of pending incidents and service requests and ensure closure of them ASAP
- Work closely with the L2/L3 Team on repetitive tickets from a problem management perspective