Deloitte US GLS India Mumbai Azure DevOps Lead Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Azure DevOps Lead posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Deloitte Mumbai Azure DevOps Lead 2024 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Microsoft Azure, Powershell, Bash, and Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure DevOps Lead.
Job Code: 62062.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure on an IaaS and PaaS level
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure (e.g. networks, firewalls, load balancers, virtual machines)
- Experience working with Azure administration and security (e.g. Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Defender and Azure Policy)
- Having good understanding in Biceps and teraform
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (e.g. Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Experience with Azure DevOps and infrastructure as code (e.g. ARM, Bicep or Terraform)
- Ensure all the DevOps components are in place correctly
- Provide oversight for the DevOps developer and ensure Bicep template and automation for DevOps are in place
- Be able to work with infrastructure team and ensure components will be hosted correctly in the existing Azure landing zone
- Work with BA to understand the requirement, and work with existing system architects to analyse APIs and data needed in order to fulfil the requirement.
- Work with AEM architect to discuss the future solution, and discuss pros and cons of different approaches
- Good understanding of integration and having the ability to understand the overall architecture in terms of how different components across the solution would be integrated to deliver the requirements
- Good understanding on API management and function apps, and be able to support team in developing those
- Understanding of the security aspect and incorporate required security controls in collaboration with Kerry security team and pen testing team.
- Experience within any orchestration platform (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or Service Fabric)
- A good understanding of cloud adaptation and migration
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.