Deloitte US GLS India Pune Java Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Java Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Deloitte Pune Java Full Stack Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java (8 or 8+), J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, REST, SOAP, Hibernate, and EJB can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 54711.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with equivalent experience. Experience in developing solutions for large enterprise applications using object oriented programming, Java/J2EE, SOA web services, design pattern, SpringBoot, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Oracle/SQL, Microservices, JPA/CRUD Repository.
- Strong background in design and implementation of applications and services integrations using REST, SOAP, messages and/or EJB.
- Strong background on System/application, Design & stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of system & deployment architecture.
- Good understanding of UML & RUP, strong understanding of design methodology and design patterns.
- Good knowledge on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts and design pattern.
- Experience Range is 5 to 8 Years.
Must-Have Technical Skills:
- Language & Frameworks: Java (8 or 8+), J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, REST, SOAP, Hibernate, EJB, Validation framework.
- Frontend Technologies: Typescript, Angular 7-9 or React.
- Database: Oracle/SQL, Hibernate, JPA/CRUD.
- Tools: Maven, Ant, SVN, Git, JIRA, Confluence, Splunk, Jenkins, Docker and OpenShift.
- Application Servers: WebLogic, Tomcat.
- Testing Frameworks: Junit/Mockito.
- Basics of Scrum methodology.
Good to Have:
- Any batch scheduling tool like Autosys/control-m, Basics of Linux/Unix and Basic Batch/Shell scripting.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and agile methodologies.
- Confluence, Splunk, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift/Any Cloud exposure
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.