DXC Technology Bangalore Oracle DBA Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology announces job vacancies for Oracle DBA posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Oracle DBA 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Oracle DBA.
Job Code: 51402069.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Oracle Database DBA on HP UX, AIX, Linux & Windows
- The job includes working with the various technology teams, vendors, and management of new hardware and operating systems infrastructure.
- The Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance of complex database systems for multiple accounts.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Oracle DBA with HP UX, Solaris, Linux & Windows
- Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i RDBMS Database Administration
- Oracle Certification (OCP 9i or higher) is a must.
- Knowledge of SQL Server desired.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL desired.
- Knowledge of Oracle OEM Grid control desired.
- Knowledge of Golden Gate replication desired.
- Knowledge of Oracle 9i/10g AS (application Server) desired.
Technical skills required:
- Monitoring and tuning of database and application SQL.
- Database instance creation, Backup and recovery.
- Ability to perform installations, software upgrades, and apply patches.
- Ability to perform database cloning using native methods and RMAN
- Oracle Database Trouble shooting skills.
- Provision and capacity planning for adequate database storage.
- Experience with maintenance and management of databases using Oracle Enterprise Management Grid Control.
- Oracle RMAN Scripting in Perl, csh, ksh, sh and sqlplus.
- Administration of Oracle Names, Enterprise Management, and recovery catalog databases.
- Security and integrity of database environment.
- Execution and monitoring of database utilities and scripts.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, configuration and administration of standby databases.
- Knowledge of Oracle Replication, Oracle Partitioning, and Oracle Names
- Knowledge of SQLNET, INET, ODBC, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of production clustering experience required (Active Active - RAC), OPFS
Secondary skills required:
- Good communications skills and ability to communicate during escalations.
- Knowledge of ITIL process – Incident Management, Change Management
- Able to apply analysis on repeated issues and trends
- Ability to preempt escalations and take measures
- Understand Ticketing tools and their usage
- Understand Monitoring tools and their usage
- Follow clearly defined Standard Operating Procedures.
- Apply and follow best practices for the customer.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.