Genpact India Private Limited Gurugram Data Analyst Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Gurugram.
Under Genpact Gurugram Data Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Principal Consultant - Data Analyst (Python+SQL).
Job Code: ITO044598.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Gurugram
Apply Mode: Online.
- Writing effective and scalable Python codes.
- Designing and implementing robust applications.
- Debugging applications to ensure low-latency and high-availability.
- Writing optimized custom SQL queries
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Must be capable of writing SQL queries for validating dashboard outputs
- Must be able to translate visual requirements into detailed technical specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Python, Pyspark
- Strong ETL knowledge on any ETL tool
- Basics of Designing databases, create, and implement database systems based on the end user's requirements.
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Creative ways of solving problems efficiently and logically
- Good understanding of datawarehouse concepts.
- Knowledge on Database performance tunning.
- Learning attitude & Flexible with project and timings
- Good communication and presentation skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.