Genpact India Private Limited Hyderabad AWS Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for AWS Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Genpact Hyderabad AWS Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Python, PySpark, and SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Developer.
Job Code: HMS039816.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As an AWS developer, you will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Act as a trusted advisor and bridge between the IT and stakeholders, and so must be able to provide regular progress updates and flag any issues accordingly
- Manage the entire Application Development Cycle using AWS DevOps practices, including continuous integration, deployment, and monitoring
- Identify and progress opportunities to drive continuous improvement across engineering, delivery, and operational practices
- Optimise data queries and models for performance improvements, ensuring eﬃcient data processing and minimal latency
- Implement data management strategies to handle data storage, security, and access in AWS environments is another key responsibility
- Design and implement solutions to scale-up our end-to-end system leveraging
- Investigate and evaluate solutions to speed-up data processing/extraction leveraging Pentaho/Kinesis/Lambda
- Own the monitoring & maintenance of our production batches
- Own the responsibility of deployments and for improving existing processes and frameworks
- Apply fixes raised as bugs for the recurring failed scripts
- Optimise and scale-up Data Ops framework
- Bachelor’s degree and/or its equivalent
- Rich experience as a Data Engineer in AWS, Python, PySpark and SQL
- Must have experience with AWS Services like Amazon S3, AWSGlue (Mandatory), AWS Lambda, Amazon Redshift
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins
- Experience with ETL processes and data warehousing on AWS
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch build and deploy data pipelines with Pentaho for end-to-end data integration and analytics at enterprise scale
- Good knowledge on the Server-less Service Lambda, Function to integrate with AWS service and trigger Cloud Native Tools
- Experience in managing AWS resources including EC2, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis, EMR, Lambda, Glue, Apache Airflow etc.
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (AWS ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch)
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in business process definition, requirements definition and technology solution research
- Experience with definition and design specification
- Experience working with Agile Methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent team player with good organizational, communicational, analytical and logical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to understand end-audience needs and requirements
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.