Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Front-end Web Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi Consulting announces job vacancies for Front-end Web Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Hitachi Consulting Hyderabad Front-end Web Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, NodeJS, J2EE, messaging, Cloud, Microservices can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Front-end Web Developer.
Job Code: 1006888HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Apply Online.
- Design, develop, and unit test complex cloud-based SAAS products and solutions with responsive UI.
- Follow best practices, guidelines, and blueprints for the team.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Have technical ownership of one or more modules and work with the leads, managers, and architects in the delivery.
- Translate complex UX/UI design into detailed design and code.
- 4 to 8 years' experience designing, implementing, and successfully delivering complex front end with responsive UI and code that is modular and reusable.
- Good design skills and knowledge and experience working with UI design patterns and frameworks.
- React (or other JS frameworks like Angular2), ES6, Redux, Bootstrap, CSS3 etc.
- Unit testing.
- Experience with agile and Scrum.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, design, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
- Experience in Java, NodeJS, J2EE, messaging, Cloud, Microservices, and using them in building complex, scalable, SAAS or enterprise-grade products.
- Experience with Superset is highly desirable.
- Experience working on native or hybrid applications (React Native, Cordova, Ionic, etc.)
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.