Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Pune Senior Consultant Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Senior Consultant posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Hitachi Pune Senior Consultant 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure, Jenkins, Artifactory, Java/Microservices can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Consultant.
Job Code: 1016255HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Cloud IaaS/PaaS (Azure) Administration & troubleshooting
- Devops/CI/CD/ Tools Administration & Troubleshooting (Jenkins, Artifactory, NGinx, Sonarqube),
- Experience in troubleshooting/managing HD insights (Spark, Storm), Kafka, Confluent administration
- Knowledge/experience using API monitoring tools
- Knowledge of product/application support for Java/Microservices based applications
- Kubernetes/Openshift, Linux administration" " Deploy, Manage, Administer Azure IaaS services & components including VM, network, storage, Load balancers, traffic manager
- Linux administration, OS patching, automation
- Handle deployments, configuration & troubleshooting of DevOps, CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, Git, Sonarqube, Artifactory, Ansible), CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure automation activities
- Experience in troubleshooting/managing HD insights clusters (Spark, HBase, Storm), Kafka, Confluent
- Administration, management & troubleshooting issues on OpenShift (version 4.5, 4.7)
- Nginx reverse proxy, WAF, TLS, Ingress configurations & management for application access
Good to have:
- SQL, CosmosDB Database administration, Azure DevOps to manage pipelines & application deployments, AWS experience.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.