S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, React JS, Angular JS, and AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 273624.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 2 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in application development
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development
- Strong Java/Java based frameworks and SQL skills
- Proficiency in the development environment, including IDE, web & application server, GIT, Continuous Integration, unit-testing tool and defect management tools
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Object oriented Java script such as React JS, Angular JS, Ext-JS
- Expertise in building even driven scalable & resilient systems
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers and measures of success while choosing the proper methodologies and policies to support broad business goals
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
- Experience in the Financial services domain is a plus
- Experience on Docker is a plus
- Experience working in cloud computing environments such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with large scale messaging systems such as Kafka or RabbitMQ or commercial systems.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.