IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Mobile Android Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Mobile Android posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Mobile Android 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Android SDK, RESTful APIs can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer-Mobile Android.
Job Code: 512664BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and magical
- Tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of customers around the world (novice to expert)
- Collaborate with researchers, engineers and product managers throughout design process – from creating research protocols, personas, scenarios, information architecture and wireframes to building user interface prototypes
- At each stage, must anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Min of 3+ years of experience in android app development
- You will use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies and tools
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ability to design/develop/support new/existing apps, and perform unit testing and integration testing
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.