IBM India Private Limited Mumbai Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM careers India announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under IBM Mumbai Hiring Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ETL Datastage development, Unix Shell Scripting can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer-Data Integration.
Job Code: 471112BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Coordinate with multiple technical teams to ensure apt integration of functions to identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions,
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in ETL Datastage development
- Ability to demonstrate micro/macro designing and familiar with Unix Commands and basic work experience in Unix Shell Scripting
- Demonstrated ability in solutions covering data ingestion, data cleansing, ETL, data mart creation and exposing data for consumers
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications,
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.