IBM India Private Limited Pune Application Developer: AWS Cloud Migration Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Application Developer: AWS Cloud Migration posts, with work location in Pune.
Under IBM Pune Application Developer: AWS Cloud Migration 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core AWS Services, Cloud Watch, and AWS Lambada can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer: AWS Cloud Migration.
Job Code: 325755BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Managing initiatives for migration and modernization in the AWS cloud environment.
- Bringing your expertise to manage applications to AWS Cloud demonstrating PaaS Services, EC2 Services and ECS
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Set up a monitoring stack.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in cloud modernization
- Expertise in cloud migration using Core AWS Services
- Proficient in cloud watch and AWS Lambada
- Experience using DevOps tools during Migration/Modernization.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Creative problem-solving skills and proven communication Skill
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed