Siemens Gurgaon Linux Administrator Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Linux Administrator posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under Siemens Gurgaon Linux Administrator 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Redhat 7/8, Centos7/8 knowledge, Linux server hardening (Security) can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Linux Administrator.
Job Code: 219386.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- The Linux system administrator is responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining the Linux servers and workstations.
- He is responsible for maintaining the network environment as well as the health of the network and servers.
- He makes sure that he provides solutions by complying with the security standards of the company.
- He supports the requests of the users and solves any problems related with the Linux servers and workstations.
- He is involved in setting up and configuring new systems, installing and maintaining the application software and coordinating the networking connectivity.
- He remains updated with the current knowledge in the Linux system and are responsible for evaluating the hardware and software technologies.
Skill Set Description:
- Redhat 7/8 and Centos7/8 knowledge
- Webserver knowledge
- SAN knowledge
- cluster knowledge (Pacemaker Configuration System)
- Shell Scripting (Automation)
- Linux server hardening (Security)
- RHCE certified