Siemens Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 391692.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for developing / prototyping advanced web, cloud-based applications in the area of Factory automation innovation accelerator topics.
- Should be open and able to quickly learn & adapt to new technologies with innovation mindset.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Very good team player having exposure to working with global cross culture teams.
- Should have a good presentation and technical communication skill
- Partially responsible to do requirement engineering, prepare user stories, derive use cases and subsequently product requirements.
- Frequently required to conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
- Required to work well in a team and regularly interface with global teams on technical topics.
- Experience in E2E Testing of Frontends
- Experience in Unit Testing (Karma, Jest)
- Experience in Siemens IX
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams
- Exposure to Agile Framework, DevOps
- Domain: Industrial Automation
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.