Micro Focus India Private Limited Bangalore Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus India announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Micro Focus Bangalore Java Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of the overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Leads a project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the software applications engineering team for all phases of larger and more complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using software applications design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Designing software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.