Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C/C++, C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1085292.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work on the core of Azure, building and securing the foundation of the cloud itself.
- Develop the full stack, from the intuitive and responsive user and developer experiences to highly scalable, secure, and reliable web services and backend infrastructure.
- Execute on a technical strategy for delivering a new service whose core functionality is cross-platform and hostable in VMs, containers or bare metal.
- Deliver a lot of high-quality code for your products and engineering systems.
- Build on our Microsoft principles (create clarity, generate energy, deliver success) and values (respect, integrity, accountability) to effectively collaborate and make things happen
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Experience in shipping, distributed systems, services, and highly available infrastructure is preferred.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#
- The ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- An understanding of basic applied cryptography concepts including encryption/decryption, symmetric and asymmetric keys, certificates, signing/verifying
- Experience with building services and web platforms that are highly reliable, run at a high scale and recover automatically from failure
- Practical experience with containers, PaaS/SaaS software engineering, distributed systems engineering