Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C, C++, C#, or Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1464270.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Own end to end architecture for new product solutions being developed.
- Drive - Passion to turn vision into detailed plans and execute against complex plans.
- Collaborate - Partner with Microsoft product teams to manage dependencies, jointly deliver updates, and continuously improve our engineering capabilities.
- Communications & planning - Clearly communicate roadmap, backlog, and team updates across the organization.
- Culture - Contribute to a team culture that embraces diversity and inclusion and makes your team an awesome place to work.
- Setting up and driving towards measurable goals.
- 6+ years of experience of software development experience with C, C++, C#, or Java.
- BS or higher qualification, or equivalent experiences.
- Sound computer science fundamentals, fluent in concepts like multi-threading and asynchronous programming, good grasp of system design, data structures and algorithms
- Good understanding of distributed systems and scale out architectures.
- Domain knowledge in networking, virtualization technologies, container ecosystem, and network resilience.
- Experience with building networking data and control planes.
- Experience in cloud development principles and patterns, particularly loosely coupled architectures and micro-services.
- A background in enterprise network architectures would be a plus.
- Experience with data plane technologies such as DPDK/VPP etc. would be a plus.
- An understanding of cloud networking offerings such as virtual networks, L4-L7 load balancers, gateways etc would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with ability to develop partnerships
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.