Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Computer Sciences | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in GIT, JSON, Python, Jenkins, XML can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer(Hardware).
Job Code: 910313.
Education Qualification: Computer Sciences.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and develop key features for resource-constrained embedded systems
- Define system architecture and specifications for cutting edge features related to server infrastructure management
- Collaborate with internal developers and external partners to deliver serviceable, reliable, and scalable solutions
- Stress on modular design and code reuse to achieve maintainability
- Optimize and deliver features with focus on reliability and serviceability
- Work effectively in an Agile environment following and practicing Scrum processes
- Work with Server ODMs and OEMs to enable exciting firmware features during early bring-up phases
- Troubleshoot and debug using tools such as JTAG, oscilloscopes, and bus analyzers
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Proven experience and skills in C/C++ and OS internals
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications
- Embedded hardware experience, including understanding schematics, I2C, SPI, USB, RS232/RS485 and communication protocols
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external partners to understand their requirements and translating them into solutions
- Enthusiastic, self-driven, and attention to details
- Detailed knowledge of core networking protocols and REST API frameworks is an added plus
- Experience with GIT, JSON, Python, Jenkins, XML is highly desirable.