Morgan Stanley India Mumbai Java Developer Jobs | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
Morgan Stanley, leading global financial services provider announces new post for freshers for Java Developer vacancy.
In the latest job announcement, the Morgan Stanley India announces job vacancies for Java Developer post, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Morgan Stanley Mumbai Java Developer Jobs 2018, candidates completed Bachelor's Degree is eligible to apply.
The candidate will be responsible for SDLC activities working on MSIM Reporting platform and tools around it. The candidate will be part of BAU activities and strategic development projects & others.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode.
Job Summary Details:
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Job Code Number: 3120049.
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degre.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Database/SQL (Sybase – preferred)
- Core Java
- REST services
- Angular JS
- Web services (SOAP)
- Working knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Perl/Shell)
- Crystal reports/Aspose
- Team oriented and can work well within a global collaborative model
- Be comfortable expressing ideas in meetings, design sessions, front facing with the business users etc.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills that are coupled with strong communication.
- Self-sufficient and show ability to lead given the opportunity
- ETL tools
- Understanding of PM & Client reporting systems, portfolio accounting concepts, Equity and/or Fixed Income trade lifecycle
How to apply:
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Morgan Stanley company career portal and login to apply.