Mphasis Limited Pune Senior Test Engineer Posts | B.E/MCA | Apply Now
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and Infrastructure services globally.
In the latest job announcement, Mphasis announces job vacancies for Senior Test Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Mphasis Pune Senior Test Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Selenium web drive and JAVA can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Test Engineer.
Job Code: 286899.
Education Qualification: B.E/MCA.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Should have 4 plus years of NetOx Experience.
- Experience to Selenium automation framework, developing/extending automation library, Selenium Web Drivers
- Hands on experience in JAVA and strong experience working tools Test NG and Maven
- Abilities to write scripts and test in a headless browser way for variety of browser types and versions.
- Good experience of test management tools such as TFS or JIRA, GITHUB
- Good experience of one of the test cases management tools that is widely used in the projects
- Experience working in a collaborative environment while maintaining a pleasant, helpful personality.
- Working knowledge of multiple Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and industry standard development methodologies.
- Experience with defect tracking tools and test case management systems.
- Experience with CI/CD ( tools such as Jenkins) is preferred
- Agile knowledge preferred
- Residential Lending knowledge is Must
- Have proficient knowledge in Testing process and all the testing phases
- Proficient communication skill
- Excellent analytic approach and problem solving technique
- Flexible & Adjustable attitude
- Keep healthy team environment
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Mphasis career portal and login in to apply.