NTT DATA Bangalore Automation Selenium Tester Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Automation Selenium Tester posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under NTT DATA Bangalore Automation Selenium Tester 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Automation Selenium, and BDD Cucumber can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Automation Selenium Tester.
Job Code: 229814.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Minimum 5+years of experience in Automation Selenium,BDD Cucumber
- Good to have accesability testing experience
- Participation in Story Grooming sessions and perform Requirement Analysis on stories
- Creating Test Plan (Test Strategy) and Test Scenarios
- Translating Test Scenarios to Test Cases (Sprint & E2E) and create Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Execution of Functional and Regression Cases
- E2E Testing of In Scope Items required for a Release including Sprint Testing
- E2E Testing and Quality Assurance for projects in the Retirement Services & Product Technology workflow including Sprint testing , System Integration Testing & Test Automation activities with the objective to deliver quality product to our clients on time
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.