IBM India Private Limited Chennai Mobile Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Mobile Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under IBM Chennai Mobile Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Android SDK, Flutter, and Dart can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Mobile Developer.
Job Code: 629542BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and magical
- Tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of customers around the world (novice to expert)
- Collaborate with researchers, engineers and product managers throughout design process – from creating research protocols, personas, scenarios, information architecture and wireframes to building user interface prototypes
- At each stage, must anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Min of 2+ years of experience in android app development
- You will use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies and tools.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
- The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
- Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
- You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Good experience in flutter
- Develop and support solution for cross platform mobile apps. The base skill required is Flutter, Dart, with expertise in Flutter SDK.
- Should be familiar in integrating the mobile apps with mobile middleware/services layer. Should be familiar with unit test tools, static code analysis
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ability to design/develop/support new/existing apps, and perform unit testing and integration testing
- Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.