VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Java Fullstack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Java Fullstack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Java Fullstack Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Spring Boot framework, REST APIs, and Kubernetes can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Fullstack Developer.
Job Code: R2301924.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 9 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will be developing new features and building enhancements for a multi-cloud platform.
- You will be writing software that powers a web-scale distributed system. Hence, you will regularly be evaluating your designs and code for scalability, performance, and traceability required to run large-scale distributed systems.
- Your work will be in one or more of the following foundational requirements of a cloud platform – on-demand self-provisioning, elasticity, self-healing (Auto remediation).
- You will design, build, test, deploy, and operate REST APIs and microservices using Java and the Spring Boot Framework.
- You will be contributing to the success of your teammates by reviewing their code and to the success of your team by triaging and keeping the test pipelines green.
- You will be periodically evaluating and adopting the latest developments and best practices in the way we develop software – including new frameworks, tools, and services.
- You will take joint responsibility for the availability and reliability of the services that you and your team develop.
- You will continuously monitor the services in the production environment and, where required, make enhancements or fix defects to improve the overall quality of your services.
- You will collaborate with a geographically distributed team spread across different time zones.
- Hands-on experience in developing Java-based applications using the Spring Boot framework
- Hands-on experience in designing, building, testing, and deploying microservices
- Hands-on experience in developing REST APIs
- Experience with SaaS development, Kubernetes, and CI/CD tools.
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems.
- Mentoring junior engineers with joint debugging, code and design reviews, etc..
- 5-9 years of relevant experience in the above areas.
- Undergrad degree or equivalent.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.