VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Java Fullstack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Java Fullstack Developer posts, with a work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Java Fullstack Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, J2EE can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Fullstack Developer.
Job Code: R2110330
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Understand business requirements and translate into technical solutions while assessing what can be achieved via existing platform/applications (Java, J2EE, Spring and Springboot)
- Own the given area on technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, testing, release and support of solutions on portal and web platform/applications.
- Configure and manage portal configurations as per business requirements across various environments
- Coordinate with a cross-functional team like QA for testing and with integration and data teams for any data pipeline/ETL efforts, and also with release team for release of deployment at end of sprint cycle
- Lead any java or full-stack development-related tickets/issues with corresponding support teams
- Deep knowledge and experience with Java, J2EE and Springboot platform and micros services architecture
- Must have experience in preparing technical design documents and writing test cases
- You care about achieving business outcomes while developing scalable and functional solutions
- Proven knowledge in scoping work, project management, development and maintenance
- Great communication skills while working with a geographically distributed team
- Self-starter that is comfortable in a fast-paced agile environment
- Able to work, collaborate and contribute to a distributed team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or Equivalent with 3+ years relevant technical experience
- Independent self-motivated, ability to learn on the job.
- Working knowledge on Scrum and Agile development methodologies and using JIRA tool.
- Understanding of customer success methodology and post-sales processes
- Experience Full Stack Developer (Java certification is a plus)
- Mongo and PL/SQL experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with other object-oriented programming and scripting language (e.g., Java, Python, Node)