NTT DATA Bangalore Networking Specialist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA careers India announces job vacancies for Networking Specialist posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under NTT DATA Bangalore Hiring Networking Specialist 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Juniper and ASA Firewalls can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Networking Specialist.
Job Code: 137066.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Engineer should have good experience on Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Juniper and ASA Firewalls.(Handson Experience on all of these devices would be an added advantage)
- He should be able to work on projects individually and should be able to design and implement the designs according to the standards.
- The engineer should have knowledge on routing protocols(BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and RIP) and should have experience on troubleshooting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Visio, Word, and Excel. Experience with Bluecoat is desirable but not essential. Strong IT/Technical skills (understanding of software, hardware, networks, etc) Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate will have a strong understanding of Technology Risk Management, Information Security Principles and challenges, especially with third-party connectivity.
- The candidate should have a thorough knowledge of vulnerabilities and exploits and a good understanding of LAN & WAN protocols / Layer 2 to layer 3 networking.
- Candidate should have knowledge on ITIL concepts and should be able to work in a process-driven environment.
- 3-5 Years of exp ( 5-7 desirable )
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.