NTT DATA Hyderabad AWS/AZURE Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for AWS/AZURE posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under NTT DATA Hyderabad AWS/AZURE 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure/AWS, and DevOps/Scripting/APIs can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS/AZURE.
Job Code: 208910.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Solid understanding of cloud computing, networking, and storage principles with focus on either Azure. AWS experience a plus.
- Cloud administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting experience. Willing to work on multiple cloud platforms
- Exposure to container deployments and container orchestration tools
- Basic experience with OS patching and ability to troubleshoot server issues
- Strong scripting skills. Experience in IaC and automated deployments using Azure/AWS pipelines or Terraform is a plus
- Able to work on On-Call rotations and provide shift hours support at L2 level
- Able to work independently in a project scenario and do POCs
- Experience in updating KB articles, Problem Management articles, and SOPs/Run-books
- Passion for delivering timely and outstanding customer service
- Able to Help Level 1 staff in support
- Great written and oral communication skills with internal and external customers
- 5+ years of overall operational experience
- 4+ years of Azure/AWS experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a diverse cloud support environment in a 24*7 production support model
- 1+ years DevOps/scripting/APIs experience
- Azure Administrator Associate
- SysOps Administrator/Developer Associate
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.