NTT DATA Hyderabad AWS/AZURE Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for AWS/AZURE posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under NTT DATA Hyderabad AWS/AZURE 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure/AWS, and DevOps/Scripting/APIs can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS/AZURE.
Job Code: 208910.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Solid understanding of cloud computing, networking, and storage principles with focus on either Azure. AWS experience a plus.
- Cloud administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting experience. Willing to work on multiple cloud platforms
- Exposure to container deployments and container orchestration tools
- Basic experience with OS patching and ability to troubleshoot server issues
- Strong scripting skills. Experience in IaC and automated deployments using Azure/AWS pipelines or Terraform is a plus
- Able to work on On-Call rotations and provide shift hours support at L2 level
- Able to work independently in a project scenario and do POCs
- Experience in updating KB articles, Problem Management articles, and SOPs/Run-books
- Passion for delivering timely and outstanding customer service
- Able to Help Level 1 staff in support
- Great written and oral communication skills with internal and external customers
- 5+ years of overall operational experience
- 4+ years of Azure/AWS experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a diverse cloud support environment in a 24*7 production support model
- 1+ years DevOps/scripting/APIs experience
- Azure Administrator Associate
- SysOps Administrator/Developer Associate
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.